Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday Night In...

Seems to be a regular occurrence lately. Everything is slowly happening. I'm continuing with the gym, returning to write on here, saving to go to London (kind of) and generally staying out of trouble.

I'm currently divided. I've had an offer from someone I've been friends with for a while to basically be "friends with benefits". Now I'm all for relationships and all that business, but in 7 months I'm heading overseas to a completely different pool of boys...er...men. So do I have fun while I'm here now, with the possibility of it transforming into something more and then setting me up for the issue of do I have a break while I'm overseas or stay together and then have to just deal with the fact I may meet the most perfect guy over there and have to say no because I've already got one...or do I just soldier on here and wait and see what I find over there. It's a dilemma and a half in my mind.

Moving along, I was shopping the other day and came across literally the CUTEST measuring cups ever! They're in the shape of Russian dolls and they sit inside each other. Too cute for words! They're so cute I had to add a picture of them.














Until next time,

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment