Thursday, February 18, 2010

Slack-O

Wow I've been slack!

Not much has changed since I last wrote. A new year, new start, new goals...all that sort of thing. I've decided I'm going to blog properly now, get fit, travel and just in general figure out where I'm going in life.

So I've started with the blogging thing... I'm planning to join the gym soon. I'm travelling to London in October and hopefully while I'm there I'll have an epiphany and everything will fall into place. I'm pretty sure that's wishful thinking.

I've also decided this is the year I'm going to find my style. I've started by getting rid of a heap of my wardrobe and now I'm only buying clothes that suit me and that last. Not only wear and tear but last from season to season. So far it's going well. I've also decided I'm back into accessories and painting my nails. I'm really loving Rimmel nail polishes. I'm wearing Highland right now. It's a really nice dark maroon/brown. Very Braveheart.

Went shopping today and managed a few bargains. My favourite would be the cardigan I got. It's black with 3/4 sleeves. Has a single button at the top (very french) and has a slight bubble around the hem. Not bad for $2 I reckon. Just proves riffling through racks really pays off! I've decided from now on I'm going to make an effort to catalogue my purchases on here. I may even include photos from time to time.

Well I'm off to the land of nod now....enjoy your Friday everyone!

Lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment