Tuesday, March 16, 2010

While I'm on a roll...

I thought I'd quickly do these questions I pinched from Faux Fuschia's Blog. (She truly is visionary!) I've been reading her blog for a little bit while slaving away (yeah, right) at work. Finally I decided (remembered) to follow her. We can all learn a little something something from her and her fantastic grooming skills.

So here goes:
Time you woke up? 7:30am
Steak? medium rare
Last film you saw? Shutter Island
Favourite tv show? The Mighty Boosh
If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live? London
Breakfast? I think it was that Plus cereal. Pretty tasty for healthy stuff.
Favourite cuisine? Italian
Foods you dislike? Zucchini..always have, always will...maybe, I've never tried it as an adult.
Favourite place to eat? I really loved "A Touch of Salt", where we went for our Christmas party in 2008.
Dressing? French
Favourite clothes? Jeans hands down, I wear them nearly everyday
Where would you visit right now? London
Cup 1/2 full or empty? 1/2 full
Where to retire? Byron Bay
Favourite time of day? Nighttime, when everything's really quiet.
Where were you born? Townsville
Favourite sport to watch? I like heaps of different sports, tennis, football just to name a couple.
Bird watcher? not really
Morning or Night person? Night
Dogs or Cats? Dog
Last drink? Tea
Pet Peeves? People who don't know how to drive, then give you the finger because they've nearly hit you
Favourite Pizza topping: Chicken, tomato, onion, capsicum
Favourite flower: Lillies or frangipannis (but I hate those car stickers)
Which store would you max out your credit card? Topshop
Like your job? mostly yeah
Favourite Holiday? This October... me + London = aMAYzing!!
Last person you went to dinner with? A friend, B...failed date
Listening to? Saitsfaction - Rolling Stones
Favorite colour? Right now, Navy. I have no idea why.
How many tattoos do you have? two
What time is it? 8:56 pm
Coffee? Latte

Done! Thanks FF!

No comments:

Post a Comment